For those in USA without health insurance

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dardrian

Reaction score
I just found out about this:&nbsp;<a href="http://freedrugcard.us/" target="_blank">http://freedrugcard.us/</a><div><br></div><div>
&nbsp;<i><span style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">This [free] membership card will provide you with Rx medication&nbsp;</span><span class="bold" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 15px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; ">savings of up to 75%</span><span style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">&nbsp;at more than 56,000 national and regional pharmacies across the country.&nbsp;</span></i>
</div>

Tried to do a little research, and it seems some people are skeptical, some say it works. Have not read of anyone claiming a bad experience.

Example:

Click Here

Drug prices are heavily overinflated. Been on medicine for hypertension several decades. I've seen the difference between what is charged to the uninsured and the insured. Seen one medicine marked from $122 for a thirty day supply to $22 for the same medication, because the pharmacy and insurance network had an agreement.

Our doctor is great - she tells us who is selling meds at good prices. Sent Gail to Krogers once because they were selling one for under ten bucks. She just put me on a new med, and sent the script to my pharmacy. When she saw it was CVS she stated ' If they caharge you more than $4 they're ripping you off.' when the pharmacist charged $7.95, I asked if he price matched. He said no. I'll start taking my scripts to Krogers.