**For girls only** I' don't know what's going on.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to mention that bipolars don't need extra stimulation when they are going manic, so driving and driving makes things worse. They can't redirect because they are stuck in a vehicle. It also prevents them from getting out and moving around to release some of the tension. Perhaps traveling will have to be reduced until things calm down.

bigsallysmom said:
Thanks.  That's nice of you to say.  I hope you say the same to your husband and often. It's really hard to know what to do when things go so crazy.  Caregivers start feeling a little crazy themselves.

Oh, you better believe it. That's one thing I'm not shy about telling him, how much I appreciate him. I'm very aware that if it wasn't for him I'd either be dead or living on the street. When things are good they're really good. We have a pretty good life together. Unfortunately it comes at a price.

My heart goes out to you. If you need an outlet please do not hesitate to PM me. I'm a good sounding board.

ilovemyvan said:
Can't wait to meet you too. Afraid you will have to wait to meet hubby, I'll be doing this trip solo. He has to work, he's retiring Jan 29th and can't take the time off. It should be an interesting trip.

See ya.

Nicole

Holy Moly! who move Quartzite while my back was turned? It's 2,200 miles from here. Talk about a senior moment, we drove there less than 2 years ago. For some silly reason I thought it was 1,200 miles. That I could have done, but over 33 hours of the kind of driving that gets on my nerves......and the same 33 hours to come back....I don't think that would be a good idea. I think I better reconsider this little adventure. Damn it!

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovemyvan said:
I think I better reconsider this little adventure. Damn it!

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you can find a way to make the scene.