Following a Temperature????

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outsource

Reaction score
I need some help on How you follow an average Temperature of (average between day and night) say 75 degrees when one is in the South East?

I have tried to find the info out by watching the weather etc. Help me do what you are doing.

I'm not so sure I understand the question. When making travel plans though, I will go to the chamber of commerce site of what ever town I want to go to and they usually post average daily or monthly temps on their web site. Did this help?

Google average temps for whatever area you are interested in. What most fulltimers do is head south in the winter, north in the summer. Or higher elevations in the summer will accomplish the same thing.

It's about latitude and altitude. In the Southeast, that sort of boils down to southern Florida in the winter and the Appalachians in the summer.

MrNobody, that is something I can count on. Thanks for your input. The rest of you, THANK YOU and your information is additional helpful.

Thanks