FALCON'S ODYSSEY

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falcon keeps posting great photos.
He's got a secret though........

He stays in some amazing places !
That's where the great photos hide.
If you think photos are beautiful , they never are as good as the real thing. But Falcon is getting close.

I think he's inviting us all to find out for ourselves.
Just a little tease photography.

Thx Falcon
(The drone is a cool tool)

Okay, I admit it, I am using Falcons blog posts to grease the wheels so to speak.   :p   I keep sending them on to my honey in the hopes some of his amazing photography will light a fire to match mine.

Thanks FALCON!  That youtube video in high def is SO DAMN GOOOD!!  Can't wait to get out there. You've got a great eye.

Thanks everyone :)

I'm warning you now, I'm taking TONS of pictures in Zion, so you're going to get sort of inundated.

FALCON said:
Thanks everyone :)  

I'm warning you now, I'm taking TONS of pictures in Zion, so you're going to get sort of inundated.

*rubs hands gleefully*  My plan is going along very well, keep up the awesome pics!!   :p

I'm ready for the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if that campsite doesn't take your breath away, you're already dead. amazing. highdesertranger

More photos Falcon

There are more coming. :)

I took a lot of pictures in May and just finished processing them over the last few days. I just want to dump them into blog posts which takes a big of writing and sorting and stuff

Blog? You have a blog somewhere?

Fantastic blog post, Falcon. Your pics just keep getting better.

Cammalu said:
Blog? You have a blog somewhere?

Yeah! All of my posts here for the last, uhhh, 6 months, have been linking to blog posts with a TON more pictures and good deal of writing. If you hover your mouse over the pictures, or the text that is bigger, those link to my blog posts.