Extra Water Tanks in Pickup Bed/Tow Vehicle

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen many versions of my name, they are all good if they get past the profanity filters :)

And good thoughts, there. I think the slavery is so slow and insidious we are often surprised at the depth of our slavery. I am grateful to have found, like so many here, of another way to live....

Kate,&nbsp; I am just beginning to feel that of which we have spoken today!&nbsp; When I feel that certain kind<br>of frustration that is like an un-vented kettle with the lid on too tightly, I feel totally trapped and ask myself, <br>well how and why would I do this to myself.&nbsp; I think most will miss the phenomenon of breaking away and remain in fear of the indeterminate. <br><br>I do love to write and what has occurred with me is a creeping decay of my creativeness as the mortgage, bank, cost of fuel, cost <br>of food nonsense took over my life...&nbsp; I seek peace of mind and feel it has been drained from my life in so many slender nudges <br>over the years.&nbsp; I have a book in me and I want to let it out...&nbsp;&nbsp; http://12gaugemusic.com/longing-02.html<br><br>A recent article on a local site :::&nbsp; http://www.jamul.com/marco-the-cat/

PS...&nbsp; If you read my article, there are errors in the text.&nbsp; A hunk of text is out of place.&nbsp; This is not one of my sites and I have asked her to fix it but she must be too busy...&nbsp; M

Man,that's over 500 lbs. of water! Plus the tongue weight of the 5'er and that's quite a load. I know an F250 would handle it but I'm wondering if it would be better to just have a larger tank in the trailer? Then if you're parked somewhere for a while and needed to do some running around in the truck, the weight would be left back in the trailer. <br><br>

You know..&nbsp; just sayin'..&nbsp; by this time I have realized:<br><br>RV's have a balanced amount of in and out water shall we say so doesn't<br>it stand that if you introduce more gallonage IN then you will have to have <br>a bigger OUT or of course, black water tank?&nbsp; = overflow!<br><br>It also stands that if you dump, you are at a dump station and do not<br>they have "fills" at a dump station so you would not run out anyways<br>because you fill after you dump right?<br><br>Typical rookie who currently doesn't even own an RV eh?

RJCooper,<br><br>I'm curious. You mentioned in a previous post you wear "military BDU" instead of jeans. Does this type of clothing require less washing? <br><br>Casey