Experienced, but out of practice van dweller.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeBaby

Reaction score
Hello all, I am in my early 30’s, and have spent the bulk of the last decade living a bit differently. I started in a tent, then a hybrid tent/ car situation, and on to a van. I work professionally as a handyman, and my wife as a server. We are both creatives, and have diverse skill sets. We just purchased a van and are beginning to outfit it. I am here because of the beautiful stories I saw on the YouTube channel. I believe that if my wife and I were to connect with some of you, my tools and skills could be beneficial, and my wife and I would love to meet and camp with some of you folks while we are away from our jobs for the winter months. I hope all are well!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the community! Lots of great forum topics that will enhance your journey!

Welcome to the forum. I thought you might be interested in this. It’s a van build taking place this winter. Not necessarily for vans of course.

39cfe54fe9f10c9446c48675a62c7226.jpg

0e246031fa122da02a51f9ad44216b66.jpg

faed4e7e8cbdff8d3e3de03d97956087.jpg