Energizer eZV2000P Generator

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerD

Reaction score
If you google Energizer eZV2000P you can find them for $399 with 2-day shipping.

It's an inverter 2000w peak / 1600w continuous generator with parallel capacity.

It has .9 gallon tank and states 4.2 hours run time at max capacity and at 25% (400 watts) you get 11.5 hours.

It normally sells for around $533-$545 on the low-end online. 

What the deal seems to be is there is a company called VMInnovations and everywhere you find it for $399, they are the ones selling it.

I just snagged an open box one for $379. While I don't need one at this time, I know I will later and to get it for $154 cheaper, I couldn't pass it up.

Everyone says to buy a Honda, but I know someone with an Energizer and they are really happy with it. So it's been my plan to give it a try.

Here in FL, I see NIB Honda eu2200i's selling for as low as $800-$850. So if by chance the Energizer doesn't work out, I'll just get one of them.

They are very close & may be made by the same company. Both have a 3 year warrenty but mines quieter, more powerful, larger tank, digital, has wheels & a pull out handle & Red. Yours is lighter & sells for over $500 at Amazon, Home Depot & most other places. That silly Wabbit doesn't work cheap :) I'm very happy at $249/shipped! We both did well.

RogerD said:
If you google Energizer eZV2000P you can find them for $399 with 2-day shipping.
Bob did a review of those a while back. Carolyn still uses it and loves it. 
I like the P (for parallel) versions of those because you can connect them to another generator in parallel for more power. With most other brands, both generators must be the exact same model. But with Energizer, you can connect any of their models with the P at the end and they will work together. 
If enough vandwellers bought these generators, and some of us bought the parallel connecting cable, then we could combine generators for special needs like the occasional welding job that may be necessary.

Are the cables expensive as mine came with them. I think it's just like inveryers you can gang 2 of the same make & model on most but good for Energizer you can gang different wattages. I have 2 duel fuel home size 4500 watt & have watched their 10,000 watt dual fuel go from $419 ro $1099 to $499 to $1099 to $499 to $1099 since Christmas. I have it tagged on slickdeals. Wonder if we could decide on a brand & do a group buy delivered to the RTR on major items like these?

I've seen 2 parallel cables available.

50 amp outlet only for $35
50 and 30 amp outlet for $69

This is the last EZV2000P I see anywhere at the discount price. It's an open box for $391.

Everywhere else the minimum price seems to be $549 now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Energizer-...924?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

I bought an open box from them and it was brand spanking new, in case anyone is wondering. Couldn't be happier.

Mods these are generator links below
Now I have 2 small ones for $400/shipped. Is it true on inverer gens like regular ones you don't start under load? I know doing that would blow the regulator on reg ones. I see the Energizer lists issues at high altitude like my mall one but the is rurn up the idle screw so no problem. If you can wait they'll all be 1/2 price near Thanksgiving or a group buy

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/a/prod2227...kdeals+LLCShould have bought 2 @ 249/shipped with cables for 2
Just bought this pne because it weighs 19#
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Sportsm...d-Digital-Inverter-Generator-802085/300792167

just a heads up you are not describing the links for the Mods(moderators) you are describing the links for everybody. highdesertranger

Gr8ful said:
 Is it true on inverer gens like regular ones you don't start under load? I know doing that would blow the regulator on reg ones. 

I can't speak for all of them, but my 1000W inverter generator has not been damaged, because the inverter circuit and output does not 'cut in' until a few seconds after the engine is running. Some newer inverter generators even have wireless remote start, so I would assume there is some protection built-in for connected loads. 

Still, its probably a good idea to apply a heavy load only after the generator has been running for a minute or two.

highdesertranger said:
just a heads up you are not describing the links for the Mods(moderators)  you are describing the links for everybody.  highdesertranger
OK now I know but everybody didn't give me warning, you did so just trying to do it right. I read the rules & guns were mentioned as OK but got post deleted too. Hard to keep up but I'm trying Boss.  :shy: