Easy and smart storage for dry goods...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
I have three 5 gal. buckets that I keep in my van, stacked is the empty and sanitized Loo bucket, then my water/wash bucket, and finally on top my dry storage bucket with lid...<br><br>In my dry storage bucket I keep dried fruit, oatmeal, rice, dehydrated potatoes, powered milk and noodles... Don't forget a measuring cup also...<br><br>By doing this I save space, have easy access, and the bucket can be left outside without the worry of hungry visitors and with the tight lid is weather proof... there is also a additional benefit of being a extra spot to put things like my cast iron 12" fry pan and lid on also... Also when breaking camp is an easy pack away in the van in one package...<br><br>Give it a try, works out great for me<br><br>PS I keep things in zip lock bags, anything not 1 part water to 1 part x, I cut the mix ratios from the original box and put in the zip lock bag with the goods....<br><br>

<P>Great idea! Thanks.</P>