Dumb dog owners

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always carry bear spray when walking da beagle.
I carry a can of bear spray on my hikes and I also carry a big azz knife that if anything gets on the end of that, look out :) I hike protected also. Feel ya on that one! Now I say hike, when just walking my dog in a normal walk I don't carry all that, but now ya got me thinking, hmm, maybe the bear spray should come too LOL

I had been slightly shifting my position throughout the little dog’s tirade. If he had bitten my dog I would have kicked him hard enough that he might need medical attention if he survived. F**k with the bull, get the horns.
that is me. I got the tiny dog on the leash and a boxer dog, get this, with a cone on his head thru some vet surgery issues, comes rambling slowly at us and I pick up my dog, cause I can, and first thought is a kick like no tomorrow is coming if I see any agression toward me. I know one thing, I manuever thru a dog's actions also. Of course when I yelled to the 'drinking by the campfire' people to 'come get their dog' they said, oh he is nice. He won't hurt ya.....ugh.....omg the scream I wanna scream thru all that stupidity ya know. Liked your story, feel ya on it!

I carry a can of bear spray on my hikes and I also carry a big azz knife that if anything gets on the end of that, look out :) I hike protected also. Feel ya on that one! Now I say hike, when just walking my dog in a normal walk I don't carry all that, but now ya got me thinking, hmm, maybe the bear spray should come too LOL
Spray is probably pretty effective at deterring aggressive dogs... but it won't work against any animal or human that really means business (killing rage mode).

Spray is probably pretty effective at deterring aggressive dogs... but it won't work against any animal or human that really means business (killing rage mode).
agreed. it is a small help maybe in some situations. a little maybe suits me on some walks :) We can't fortify against all at all times for sure.

A little dark humor here but my wife used to make beautiful headstones for pets by insetting stained glass in concrete forms of their image and always had plenty of business, be careful out there.