Dropshipping

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

compassrose

Reaction score
I seem to recall at  least one person on this forum was doing or had done dropshipping in the past (searched and can't find them). I have an outfit that keeps sending info to one of my email accounts (www.wholesale2b.com).

My questions are:
#1. What should I look for in a dropshipper?
#2. Fees to start dropshipping. What is reasonable?
#3. Do I need a dedicated website to dropship from (I currently got stuck with a website that I am paying for and can't figure out how to drop it or if I should... please don't ask... grief and lack of sleep causes some people to make very poor decisions in the wee hours of the night)
#4. Any recommendations for good dropshipping outfits.

Thanks.

Rose...as a longtime eBay seller, I can only say that dropshippers have ruined more eBay seller's reps than can be counted.

Out of stock, late shipments, and countless other issues have lead to some serious problems.

I understand there are a few who have no fees....as it should be if you're gonna sell their stuff.

bindi&us...
Just checking out a few things. I have gotten balanced enough recently to be able to do my research rather than just leaping. Trying to get back to the point of where I am selling more on eBay. My current location is somewhat limiting.