Dr. Wireless contact info

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watch_Cowspiracy

Reaction score
I got a Verizon mifi hotspot from Dr. Wireless a while back. Great customer service. The unit broke and he took it back and fixed it and sent it back to me free of charge. Alas it is not working again but none of my text messages are going thru to his number. Does anyone have his current contact info?

Watch_Cowspiracy said:
I got a Verizon mifi hotspot from Dr. Wireless a while back. Great customer service. The unit broke and he took it back and fixed it and sent it back to me free of charge. Alas it is not working again but none of my text messages are going thru to his number. Does anyone have his current contact info?

yea also me same problem- so i just put in a claim with PayPal

DLTooley said:
I presume he is out of business. He will be getting lots of claims.

What happens with the claims? Is he liable for them or does PayPal just eat it?

I put in a claim too. I am doubtful anything will happen, but we shall see.

Watch_Cowspiracy said:

if you paid w/PayPal you can contact DRW through PP