Deadly alert issued NM waste isolation plant

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgetMe

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, thought News was the logical spot

I thought that maybe since most folks in the vandwelling tribe do not follow news as closely as I do, this may be of some help

CARLSBAD, NM ..airborne radiation detected
New Mexico residents, RV'ers within 100 miles of the area, take advantage of you ability to move
don’t wait for the EPA to advise you with false information,
as airborne radiation has already been detected

link to story at my bloghttp://roosterpheasant.blogspot.com/

Dont believe everything you read on the internet.....and more so dont believe in somebodys blog who has an agenda !

simple thing about a computer is you can chase facts pretty quickly with a little research in a few minutes

if this story was true....trust me the media would eat it up and splatter it on every means available to them!!

Thanks for the alert. We're not anywhere near there but it's good to be aware of these things. A google search brings up the story covered by the major news networks.

gadgetMe said:
Not sure where to put this, thought News was the logical spot

I thought that maybe since most folks in the vandwelling tribe do not follow news as closely as I do, this may be of some help

CARLSBAD, NM ..airborne radiation detected
New Mexico residents, RV'ers within 100 miles of the area, take advantage of you ability to move
don’t wait for the EPA to advise you with false information,
as airborne radiation has already been detected

link to story at my bloghttp://roosterpheasant.blogspot.com/

Several new searches report a possible problem, it's worth taking heed. Thanks for the heads up.

The story appears to be genuine. Not everything you read on the internet is bogus. ;)

new information from NM

PREPARE TO EVACUATE!!: Albuquerque Air Force Base Orders 1,200 Particulate Radiation Suits

On Feb 20th, Kirkland Air Force base in Albuquerque New Mexico awarded a sole source contract to MRI corp of El Paso, Texas for 1,200 Particulate Radiation suits. A obvious purpose for this order is to prepare for another massive Plutonium release from DOE’s WIPP plant outside Carlsbad New Mexico.

” the contractor shall provide 1200 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) single-use overgarments, hoods and footwear as indicated by size and part numbers below. Hoods and bootliners may be integrated into the suit design, but at a minimum must be designed to afford full protection to the wearer when worn as an ensemble. All part numbers used are Orex brand. Non-ventilated protective clothing shall protect the wearer against particulate radioactive contamination”
“300 each – Orex Ultra Coverall, Medium, Part Number: CSA3500-M
350 each – Orex Ultra Coverall, Large, Part Number CSA3500-L
300 each – Orex Ultra Coverall, Extra Large, Part number CSA3500-XL
150 each – Orex Ultra Coverall – Double X Large, Part Number CSA3500-XXL
100 each – Orex Ultra Coverall, Triple X Large, Part Number CSA3500-3X
1200 each – Orex Ultra Bootliners, XL, Part Number CS3516-XL
1200 each – Orex Ultra Hoods, Part Number CS3555″
As we stated in our previous post:
BUGOUT ALERT! CDC Preps MASSIVE Ventilator Order, References Radiological Event And Pandemic Influenza

One thing we know for sure, it would be wise risk mitigation to be able to IMMEDIATELY escape upwind of the WIPP site within a moments notice for anyone living within a 200 mile zone. This means having a P100 mask and items to sustain comfort immediately available and transportable (along with a plan to get out).

We expect that the DOE WIPP site should be tracking levels of Hydrogen, Methane, & VOC’s from increased radiolysis occurring in the WIPP mine. But, this does not mean they will alert you. DOE denied the Plutonium release for DAYS.

Alternative media is just now reporting the size of the Plutonium release, we first quantified and reported the size of that Plutonium release over 1 week ago. People did not want to believe there was a massive release because of Normalcy Bias, don’t make that mistake again!
Video at blog

Yes, there was a leak. No one in Roswell to too upset about it.

I Googled it and oddly enough none of the mainstream press has covered it except Al Jazeera. There story seemed balanced and reasonable with just the facts and no hype.

That seems very odd to me that they would be the only one reporting the facts without an agenda. You would think it would be the opposite.
Bob

I'm often impressed with how Al Jazeera presents more comprehensive and accurate news than do our own news services. Maybe it's because our news media are owned by the entertainment industry. :dodgy:

Al Jazeera is not the only news outlets that have been covering this. I have seen it on Fox News (Since the 16th of February) and Yahoo News too.

Thanks for clarifying that baronmcginty, I don't watch any of them, I just did a Google search and none of them showed up on the first page.

It's good to know they are on top of it!
bob

this story was on ABC Good Morning America this morning---sounds pretty dangerous to me. "Leaking Nuke waste underground" they are down to minion essential crew for safety reasons.

People like to hype it up, but nuke power is very safe. If you don't like nuke power, don't drive a Prius.

Hope I'm not being political here, but any process that involves storage of hazardous waste ad infinitum is risky, at best.

This has been hyped up since it started......the leak was underground and also had a fire, now it will get puffed up.

its like yellowstone......there is alot of hype from agenda's that its about to blow...they had an earthquake there beginning of February and the sensors went crazy for a week.....of course if it blows, yes everyone within 500 miles is going to have a real bad day but its like anything else.....its gonna happen, and if you put yourself in harms way....you did it.

but back to the ant and watermelon story......the story grows each time someone retells it until an alien spaceship landed and saved the day!

That reminds me. I watched War of the Worlds last night. More than anything else, it made me think of 9/11, with all the New Yorkers running down the street trying to escape the horror.