• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CUTCO

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott3569

Reaction score
I am not sure how many of you have heard of Cutco, But I am a rep for them.. Cutco is one of the few Truly American Made Products. The Manufacturing plant is in Olean, NY. 

Cutcos, Blades are made of 440a Steel which is surgical grade.. They also don't just make kitchen products, they have hunting knives, and a few products that are for the outdoor world also.. 

Every single product they sell, also has a forever guarantee. Which means For the life of the product it will be Guaranteed, If you purchase a product, and pass it down to a family member, the guarantee still stands.. 

The value really speaks for it self.. 

My job is truly very simple, I am only a demonstrator.. 
I do not want to sell you anything, I am only wanting to give you information about cutco.. 

So, if you are interested in a virtual no pressure, presentation send me a private message..

My part only take about 40 Minutes, the rest is up to you..

Hi Scott,

Very familiar with Cutco. I have a 12 piece steak knife set that I've been meaning to put on eBay for years. I haven't needed over two at a time since I don't know when.

My best Cutco story happened at the flea market. I had picked up a paring knife for 50 cents and was then looking at a class III hitch receiver at another table. The vendor at the table saw the knife as I was carrying it in my hand and said "I'll trade the hitch for the knife". Needless to say I left with the receiver and she had a new knife which made us both happy..

Guy

I'm keeping this in mind Scott, (almost typed Scoot, lol) since I bought "this" set at costco, not your brand, don't like them, will look into yours ;)

Well you are welcome to look at the website, But with the presentation, I am able to give much more company information.. and I am a no pressure type of guy.. I don't like pushy sales people. and I have not done sales in that way either.. the presentation is about 45mins long.. and only time. you decide when what and if you want to buy

I recently bought some Cutco knives through a friend including the big serrated "bread knife."
I Braced myself to hack into a giant watermelon and was shocked. It was as easy as cutting an orange!

Latest posts