Colorado Mail services

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream True

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good reasonably priced mail forwading service in Colorado? I'm not willing to give up my CO residency just yet, since I own a couple of properties here. 

Less than three months to my launch date (yikes!). I want to start getting things changed to my new address.

I did some googling in the various forums and didn't really find much in CO. The two I found who used mail forwarding in CO did it through a local UPS outlet.

I use a UPS store in Denver due to them giving a street address instead of a P.O. box. Luckily I happened to be in there as a smaller box became available at $25 a month or 15 months for $300 up front because I wasn't looking forward to paying the $900 yearly price on my mid sized box.

https://denver-co-2579.theupsstorelocal.com/

I use a UPS store in Denver because they give a street address instead of a P.O. box. My larger box was costing me $900 a year because that was all they had when I came in. Last week they had a small box open up at $25 a month or $300 for 15 months so I currently have two boxes until the mid sized expires in December.

https://denver-co-2579.theupsstorelocal.com/

Could you get a P.O. Box in the jurisdiction of your properties? I'm not an expert on forwarding, but as I recall the only time limits were on the receiving end, not the transmitting one.

The USPS does not provide the same level of forwarding services as MBE/UPS Stores, and for max six months at a time.

Forwarding services are fine for "mailing address" usage, but neither of these work well as your "residential" address, increasingly financial and gov agencies reject the addresses known to be letterbox services.

Thank you for the info and advice.  Looks like I need to look at the UPS stores. In states like Nevada and Florida mail forwarding services are thick on the ground.  CO, not so much :-/

Well if you are interested in a box in the store I use, I personally know one comes open Dec. 9th. Mid sized box, $900 a year.

The smallest boxes are cheaper and my reaction was "what?" at the size of it but at the UPS store where I am their policy is to call you when it's full and let them know where to forward, which is great for me for mail and packages, as I am mostly paperless now.  You can bet I'll contact the junkmailers that make it through this process and get off their lists.  Best to you.

jimindenver said:
Last week they had a small box open up at $25 a month or $300 for 15 months

Hey!  Good for you Jim!  That's Max the Wonder Puppy Approved.

jimindenver said:
Well if you are interested in a box in the store I use, I personally  know one comes open Dec. 9th. Mid sized box, $900 a year.

Where is the store you use? Dec. would be good timing for me.

The UPS store is on 7th and Colorado or 700 N Colorado Blvd. They rarely get openings so if you are interested we could facilitate the switch before I leave.

The store is on 7th and Colorado or 700 N Colorado Blvd.