Chevy, Dodge, or Ford

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karen

Reaction score
Hi all!

I currently am looking for a van to convert to live in when my current living situation desolves.

I'm thinking about getting the lowest mileage newest van that I could afford.

I like the look of the Fords best, but the Dodge looks wider than the Chevy at least.

Which make is better? OK, at least what is your take on which make is best for you at least. What about years? Any years lemons, duds, or gems?

I'd really like to get a feel for which make to look for and how much to pay.

Thanks so much!

Full-sized van or mini-van? Each brand has plusses and minuses. Search the forum, as this has been discussed before. Check Consumer's Reports and Edmunds vehicle quality reviews. Personally, I would stay away from the late-90's and up Fords that have aluminum heads.<br><br><br>

All brands have fleas.<br><br>Buy the best deal you can find, with the best service records.<br><br>Save some of your money for repairs - they will all need them no matter the brand.

I've had a 97 E150 4.6L V8 conversion van and I liked it very well. But it lacked a high top sadly, or else I might have kept it.

Latest posts