Cheese:Eater of Sound:The Butterfly Killer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheese

Reaction score
Hullo. Howdy. 

Introducing my big blue beast: Cheese
1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 v8 

I've had him coming up on a year now and could hardly imagine a life without. We've been through a lot together and he's given me less trouble than you'd expect. People around my hometown seem to give me a lot of grief. I hear a lot of, "creeper van", "must be rough on gas", one time someone actually yelled "**** THAT BLUE VAN". Also he gets 15mpg, sometimes better on a good day. 

Why Cheese?

My friend and I both got our big blue vans almost within the same week and started living out of them. He hadn't really sounded too committed on the idea but he threw up the idea of naming his van Bloo, the cartoon character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I told him if he did then clearly mine had to be Cheese, the absolutely obnoxious friend. 

(I'm allergic to cheese and finding this out at 4 or 5 I cried and cried, "BUT CHEESE IS MY FAVORITE FOOD". I still eat cheese.)

I love Cheese.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Cheese! It sounds like Cheese and you have been having a great time! Do you have to stay in town to work or have you been able to show Cheese the sights out in nature?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Rvwandering, while I do find Cheese and myself sitting inside city limits all too often, we're lucky enough to live in the never ending beauty of the rocky mountains where you're never too far from nature