Caravan options from Florida to Maine

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark

Reaction score
Hi .Ladies
Im Spark ..aka Shift Chick .Im in  Florida and am heading to Maine. 
My Dad passed inFeb and am attending his internment on fathers day.
Any women headed in that direction for some or part of the journey..
BTW..my Dad was 91..live it to the fullest up iuntil. The end. No regrets and no sadness..just Joy!!
 PM me if you have thoughts or ideas.. Have a great park spot in Maine.though this one is not free...but lots of option for sure..

I wish I could join you. Under normal circumstances, I'd be hanging in SC waiting for New England to warm up. Unfortunately, I'm in NV waiting (and waiting and waiting) for my new hip to be installed.

It's been in the 90s the past few days. Somebody! Dial whine 1-1 and call the waaaaaaahmbulance!!!

I will be on the road starting the 19th, but have to stop in Livingston tx. to renew registration on vehicle...
heading to Maine after that...want to be there before Memorial Day weekend...will probably take me about 5 days as I don't drive at night anymore...

Hi Bonnie
Well Gina did some serious poopin out over the last 10 days.. My plan was not to head north until the 8th or so of June..I may be renting a car VS driving a van.. Doesnt loook like our timing ia quite the same..
Enjoy your travels..