Canadian Noob...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCAdventurer

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a member for quite some time now, just lurking in the shadows, but thought it time to come out and say, "Hi!" I am from Ontario, Canada and have recently purchased a Car-Mate 6 x 12 enclosed trailer which I currently haul scrap metal to fund my (hopefully soon) conversion. Just want to say that this is a great group of people and I can't believe the wealth of information on this site!
IMG_2465.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    1.9 MB
It does not take a lot of money to be a nomad more of a mind set thing, in fact i think you are already a nomad, welcome and just let er go.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, GCAdventurer! We're happy to have you join us! Can't wait to see your conversion. I hope you'll share the process, here.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Yeehaw!! Another someone from Ontario!!

I live in the part that  is fondly referred to by the tourism people as Ontario's Near North.

Welcome to the forum.

Another dozen or so of us and we can have an RTR right here..... :D