Can you help Boo-kitty get from MT to UT?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
A friend of mine (real life not internet) who has been involved with rescue, rehab and transport for years needs help getting a cat from MT to UT. Is anyone headed south that can help?

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]HELP GET BOO HOME[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many of you know that I have been traveling back and forth to Montana to bring my sister here. During our last trip on November 10th, we intended to bring back two horses and my sister's barn cat, 'Boo.' She was in the barn on the 10 & 11th but when we showed up early in the morning on 12th to load up, Boo was gone. We were heartbroken. My sister has owned Boo 12 years. We waited an extra day but had to load and get on the road. Boo came home this morning! Now we need to get her here. We can get transport from Salt Lake here in the 27th but need transport from Red Lodge, MT to Salt Lake. If you know someone, please contact me Asap so we can arrange to bring Boo home!!"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks![/font]

Boo found a ride. Thanks for reading

Latest posts