Campground host job postings

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesset121290

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been searching high and low for online resources to locate job postings for campground hosts in the national parks. I have been able to find the "volunteer host" applications that is somewhat vague on reimbursement. I see there anyone that's could help point me in the right direction!

Thanks!
Jesset121290

I think you'll find that volunteers and even most interprative rangers get housing and meals at best.

workamper.com
workampingjobs.com
coolworks.com
xanterra.com
delawarenorth.com
volunteer.gov

american land and liesure hired me at the big tent on the spot.  There was one new campground called meadow lake in the sierras more remote than mine, i turned it down cause it might not be open till june.  I bet its still available, but it offers no hookups and its an hour to town.  Give em a shot.

My partner and I got the job at meadow lake at the big tent, we must have dropped by after you had declined it lol. Yeah the possibility of it not being accessible till June does suck, heck even the actual start date in May seems like for ever away. But we did want remote with no hook ups, definitely looking forward to it.

Thanks everyone for the help!! I am looking for a job for the 2018 season and all of your resources have lined me up with plenty of leads. I appreciate all the help =)