Campervan Flatmate wanted (Vancouver, BC)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyptonite

Reaction score
CAMPERVAN FLATMATE (aka household camper) wanted in SHARED flat/apt, starting 1 Aug 2024 in Kitsilano (neighborhood in Vancouver, BC). What is a campervan flatmate? It means you park your car/van/campervan in our designated parking space as your private bedroom for sleeping, then you use our common area for everything else (cooking, bathing, laundering, chilling, etc.).

Parking available:
-$300/month
-9' wide x 18' long
-indoor elevator access to common area
-key card access to gated basement garage in building
-bicycle locking area
-vehicles must be under 6'9"!!!

Common areas (furnished):
-clean, cozy, comfortable living room with wall-to-wall carpet and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking W. 4th Ave.
-stackable washer/dryer in common area
-small, efficient kitchen with dishwasher that opens to living room
-gas fireplace (for ambiance, not space heating)
-no pre-determined house rules, but we like to keep the place clean, tidy, smoke-free, and low-key
-seeking an honest, respectful, and friendly flat mate who is considerate, a good communicator, and willing to clean the common areas at least weekly (we have a posted cleaning schedule)

Your flat mates:
-couple from North Van working in Vancouver
-me, UBC graduate, working in Vancouver
-we're very respectful folks that enjoy cooking, exploring BC, and staying social.

-safe, walkable neighborhood in the heart of Kitsilano near many amenities, cafes, nightlife, beach, etc.
-2nd floor apartment, but windows limit most street noise if they're closed

Lease:
-no pets allowed, unfortunately
-no smoking allowed in the building …so you need to smoke/toke outside the building
-security deposit = one month rent
-only utilities are electricity and internet which costs approx. $150/month (which we all split evenly)

If you're interested, please send me these 3 IMPORTANT things: (a) which DATE you prefer to move in and (b) a brief description of yourself and (c) what type of car/van/campervan you're hoping to park here. I'd like to chat briefly and show you the apartment and parking space (at least via video), so please contact me to schedule a viewing. I’m typically free in the evenings on weekdays and flexible on the weekends. If this ad is still posted as available, it means it's still available (so no need to ask if it's available, please proceed directly to step (a) and (b) and (c) :). I promise promise promise I'll remove the ad the moment it becomes unavailable. Thanks, y'all!

00A0A_eqOEKn9Tlxb_0bF0fu_1200x900.jpg00L0L_1CjD8SWgXow_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg