Bob Wells, are you related to John Wells?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx2sturgis

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran across this video when looking at some of Bob's videos...

You know, the other Bob....

Well, as co-incidences go, this one is pretty good.

Here we have a man, also named Mr. Wells, who also likes to live off-grid...

Hey Bob, are you related?

[video=youtube]

What scares me is that when I finally get "off grid", am I suddenly gonna have a beard like that? Is it a requirement? Just sayin'!

AbuelaLoca said:
What scares me is that when I finally get "off grid", am I suddenly gonna have a beard like that? Is it a requirement? Just sayin'!

Electrolysis will be your friend [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob, we wouldn't kid around with ya if we didnt like ya.....

Seriously tho, its a weird coincidence...

:huh:

12V electrolysis... jimindenver style... I don't think he had a beard like the Wells men! Perhaps they don't have enough solar...

"What scares me is that when I finally get "off grid", am I suddenly gonna have a beard like that? Is it a requirement? Just sayin'!"

Just keep it trimmed. That way, you don't get them stuck in your belt or the can opener. And they don't smell like old enchiladas...

TrainChaser said:
"What scares me is that when I finally get "off grid", am I suddenly gonna have a beard like that? Is it a requirement? Just sayin'!"

Just keep it trimmed.  That way, you don't get them stuck in your belt or the can opener.  And they don't smell like old enchiladas...

And just what's wrong with the smell of enchiladas!!!???? :D :p

Latest posts