Bindi in a basket

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WheelEstate USA

Reaction score
We didn't know how this was going to work out, but were surprised at how easy it was.

I put a heavy basket on the front of my bike in hopes our doggie would be able to ride around with us. She settled in right away and seemed to really enjoy riding around the RV park.
A while later we took a ride uptown and she snuggled down and she acted like an old pro.

basket bindi (1) - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• basket bindi (1) - Copy.jpg
    basket bindi (1) - Copy.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 44
Ok, that is adorable! I don't know why, but dogs seem to know when something is meant for them.

I made a special 'apt' for a friend's dog out of a shipping box wrapped in tape and stuffed with newspaper. It has a hole just big enough for him to get inside. It is getting cold here and he won't go inside a doghouse (too big) or a crate (it has a door that can lock him in) to stay warm, but he happily took up residence in 'his' box. It's small enough to keep warm with the newspaper nest, he has a 'view' through the 'door' and he can come and go as he pleases.

I swear, the dog is a born vandweller! :D

That lil' doggie has excellent posture!

Thanks everyone :)

We're very proud of our little girl. She has been a wonderful travel companion and a great friend.

We hope y'all are following her blog ;)

It's so good that Bindi likes the basket and will ride in it. She gets to go with you instead of staying in the RV while you are out riding. Love, love, love it!:D

Do they make a basket big enough for a german sheperd? lol.

bindi&us said:
We are doing good. Basket is good to put into.

Hahaha....you guys crack me up!!!! :D

of course Bindi likes riding in the basket. She's with Mom & Dad, and now gets to go along too!! :angel:

Janncoo - have you ever saw a parent on a bike pulling a little pup-tent like device on wheels with their little kids riding in it?

I think that would work for your german shepherd :)

RUN Toto RUN!!!

Ladywolfe said:
Janncoo - have you ever saw a parent on a bike pulling a little pup-tent like device on wheels with their little kids riding in it?

I think that would work for your german shepherd :)

Hook the Shepard up to the front, and Janncoo ride in the cart! The dog would love it! (For short trips with lots of bribes!)

Pets make things worth while.

There's a guy who has a big mutt dog that pulls his bike around Quartzsite.
Too bad Bindi isn't bigger with 4 good legs, I'd put her butt to work, LOL.

Latest posts