Bigfoot?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sightings of Big Foot around my area, but in the mid 60's, in my school days, we had a creature called "Mothman" 20 miles north of me. Numerous sightings always at night time. About the time this was happening a bridge across the Ohio River collapsed and fell into the river during rush hour traffic. As this creature flew at night people reported it harassing their cars as the drove along the roads. It never really harmed anyone but the "Silver Bridge" disaster was blamed on it. Some still think that whatever it was, it was trying to warn the community.

Mothman seemed to disappear after the disaster and hasn't been sited since. As for the bridge, it had a fatal design flaw in it's engineering and a bridge just like it down river in Portsmouth, Ohio was removed and a new bridges were built in both towns. This event led to a revised Federal Bridge Inspection policy in those times. But we still have bridges crumbling and falling in today)

mothman.png

Screen_Shot_2018_06_10_at_5.04.04_PM.png

0b85a966-9089-b733-233b-999d138794b3.png

No sightings of Big Foot around my area, but in the mid 60's, in my school days, we had a creature called "Mothman" 20 miles north of me. Numerous sightings always at night time. About the time this was happening a bridge across the Ohio River collapsed and fell into the river during rush hour traffic. As this creature flew at night people reported it harassing their cars as the drove along the roads. It never really harmed anyone but the "Silver Bridge" disaster was blamed on it. Some still think that whatever it was, it was trying to warn the community.

Mothman seemed to disappear after the disaster and hasn't been sited since. As for the bridge, it had a fatal design flaw in it's engineering and a bridge just like it down river in Portsmouth, Ohio was removed and a new bridges were built in both towns. This event led to a revised Federal Bridge Inspection policy in those times. But we still have bridges crumbling and falling in today)

mothman.png

Screen_Shot_2018_06_10_at_5.04.04_PM.png

0b85a966-9089-b733-233b-999d138794b3.png
Ah yes, the bridge at Point Pleasant. I have passed under the new one several times