BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tires Suitable For An 8500 Pound High Top Class B?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ452

Reaction score
The tires get good reviews but are they a match for my needs?  I will be mostly western states boondocking and could see perhaps even needing to air down on occasions.  The rig is a '97 Dodge 3500 Maxi van with a heavy high top on it and I understand tire sidewalls should be a consideration.  It takes LT245/75R16E's.

Are the KO2's what I'm looking for or is there perhaps something out there even better for my rig?

Thanks for any opinions!

That tire is load range E and is suitable for your 1 ton rig. BF Goodrich makes good tires. They should serve you well on the backroads.

i have the BFG KO2's on my Ford Transit. It was one of the few tires that fit the van as well as had the proper load rating. Some of the BFG's have different load ratings for the different sizes. As long as you get the proper tire for the weight of the vehicle the BFG's are some great tires.