Anyone want some free navy blue/cream RV curtains?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggy

Reaction score
I sewed these and just decided I didn't want these colors.  I'd been working with the pre-existing blue but I want warm colors, am repainting my vintage 19'Class C.

So if anyone wants them I could give them away, don't know how to not incur shipping, but they shouldn't weigh that much. 
The pictures explain what I have.  They are navy with cream daylight curtains, the navy ones are lined with fleece for insulation. 

First person to propose how to get them to you without cost to me, can have them.  I have a UPS nearby.

The windows these are used on are 28x43, 28x74, 28x49 and 17x49 but of course the curtains are about 4-5" longer than the window and about double the width. It has a small rod pocket but I attached these by roller clips on a track. There is a fleece liner for insulation.

Attachments

• RV Curtains 4.JPG
    RV Curtains 4.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RV Curtains 3.JPG
    RV Curtains 3.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
  • RV Curtains 2.JPG
    RV Curtains 2.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 4
  • RV Curtains 1.JPG
    RV Curtains 1.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Tiggy to the CRVL forums!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

If you want to offer local pick up you might not need to ship them. Highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
If you want to offer local pick up you might not need to ship them.
Yes I will offer that too, start by I'm in WA state.

This also will include the upper overcab "bedroom" 2 side windows in dusty pink with beige insulation fleece, same for the nose curtain with the tension rods.  Also a room divider curtain with insulation which goes from floor to ceiling to separate the cab from the back, in dusty french blue with insulation.  These were sewn out of new tablecloth material.  If anyone really can use them I will pay for shipping.  If I give them away the Goodwill will get confused as to what they are.