Anyone going to be in Slab City in Mid February

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeLugton

Reaction score
I am planning on going to slab city for a month or so and was hoping to meet up with people who attended the RTR.  I am very new at this full time living.  Trying to make some connections.  I will be camping in a Silver Pontiac Grand Am with a tent.  Probably be there second week of February.  Me and Dolly (my little Chihuahua) are wanting to see what it's like there.  Have heard good and bad reviews.  Where is best place to camp there and any ideas since I am going Solo would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Dee

DeeLugton said:
I am planning on going to slab city for a month or so and was hoping to meet up with people who attended the RTR.  I am very new at this full time living.  Trying to make some connections.  I will be camping in a Silver Pontiac Grand Am with a tent.  Probably be there second week of February.  Me and Dolly (my little Chihuahua) are wanting to see what it's like there.  Have heard good and bad reviews.  Where is best place to camp there and any ideas since I am going Solo would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Dee

Hey Dee!
It was great meeting you and Dolly at RTR!
Hope all is well!
We've been at Slab city last year in October just by ourselves and were just fine.
But as you want to reconnect with some RTR folks, here's a link to a post by the folks who are meeting up there now
https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Friends-of-Bob-2017-Slab-City-Encampment?page=2&highlight=Slab

I am pretty sure if you send a message to one of them, they'll gladly guide you to their location!
They probably also may have a Facebook page.

We have decided to skip the Slabs this time and head towards NV after leaving Ehrenberg via Wickenburg, so we won't be of much help!
Take Care!

Latest posts