also a newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meNchewy

Reaction score
Hello everyone....when I was 16 years old my girlfriend and I dreamed that we would live in a VW van and travel the states. Well that didn't happen and now 42 years later I am making it happen :) 

I purchased a roadtrek 210 chevy c30 last October. I made it through Quartzite last November but not much happening then so I will be back again this year esp. for the RTR and looking forward to meeting like minded folks!!!!

me(deb) and my dog (chewy)

Welcome Deb and Chewy to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. glad you found us. see you at RTR. highdesertranger

42 years is a long time...she's still your girlfriend?

Welcome to the forums! :)

Welcome, Deb! Nice rig, bet Chewy loves rolling down the road in it.

BradKW said:
42 years is a long time...she's still your girlfriend?

Welcome to the forums!    :)
Hi Brad,
I am new at forums so please pardon me if I am using it incorrectly.... and kindly correct me so I don't keep making the same mistake.

We have not stayed friends- on opposite sides of the fence. I heard that florida is $$$. I am in Colorado and love the southwest because of public lands but if I do ever decide to give it a try, I will try to get in touch.

Welcome aboard Deb !
You and Chewy just found a new family of people that love the travel in a van lifestyle.
Help with that van is just a question post away...

meNchewy said:
Hello everyone....when I was 16 years old my girlfriend and I dreamed that we would live in a VW van and travel the states. Well that didn't happen and now 42 years later I am making it happen :) 

I purchased a roadtrek 210 chevy c30 last October. I made it through Quartzite last November but not much happening then so I will be back again this year esp. for the RTR and looking forward to meeting like minded folks!!!!

me(deb) and my dog (chewy)

Hello. ::) Welcome to what seems to be a very helpful and friendly forum. Have you checked out the blog?  I've been reading through from the first post myself, as it's fun and interesting, and there are tons of helpful tips in both the blog and the comments.  I recommend it if you aren't.  

Parker

rvpopeye said:
Welcome aboard Deb !
You and Chewy just found a new family of people that love the travel in a van lifestyle.
Help with that van is just a question post away...

sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to you. I am excited about the upcoming rtr and meeting folks, van talk etc. This is a great site!

Well than,,,,,as the announcer on The Price Is Right says Deb N Chewy COME ON DOWN !

(I know , what can I say , I take care of my 92 YO mom so I get to watch stuff like that !)

Latest posts