Been away so long that I feel I should reintroduce myself.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanGrrl57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello to all here. I'm VanGrrl57 and I have been away for quite some time. I had some pretty serious health issues that required me to stay with my daughter. I feel a lot better now, though, and I'm itching to get back out on the road. I have another van as my 1988 Chevy Astro went to "the auto yard in the sky." I really miss LenaBelle. Anyway, I now have a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country that I'm working on. I call her the "Red Runner." LOL!

I see there have been quite a few changes. I just paid to be a yearly supporter so once everything is verified, I guess I'll get that cute little sign that says so. ROFL!

I'm hoping to make Quartzite RTR this year. It all depends on my doctors, though, but I'm not expecting any problems. I'm now completely retired but I have done gig work which was awesome. I'm hoping to do so again, and I want to go back to Yellowstone and work in Canyon Village again. Only time will tell, though.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I'm going to be playing catch up for a while, so this should be fun.

Deb AKA VanGrrl57

Great news that your health has improved to the point of getting on the road again.

Hello to all here. I'm VanGrrl57 and I have been away for quite some time. I had some pretty serious health issues that required me to stay with my daughter. I feel a lot better now, though, and I'm itching to get back out on the road. I have another van as my 1988 Chevy Astro went to "the auto yard in the sky." I really miss LenaBelle. Anyway, I now have a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country that I'm working on. I call her the "Red Runner." LOL!

I see there have been quite a few changes. I just paid to be a yearly supporter so once everything is verified, I guess I'll get that cute little sign that says so. ROFL!

I'm hoping to make Quartzite RTR this year. It all depends on my doctors, though, but I'm not expecting any problems. I'm now completely retired but I have done gig work which was awesome. I'm hoping to do so again, and I want to go back to Yellowstone and work in Canyon Village again. Only time will tell, though.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I'm going to be playing catch up for a while, so this should be fun.

Deb AKA VanGrrl57
Glad you’re back. 🤗