• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$675 12V 100Ah Bluetooth Lithium Battery Group Buy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldsreliance

Reaction score
I formed a company called Jericho Battery Company recently and my first shipment of batteries is a glorified group buy.  The batteries are on par with the Battle Borns and LifeBlues of the market but have superior features and specs.

These batteries are 12.8V 100Ah LiFePO4 deep cycle batteries and have:

- Internal heating element to prevent cold temperature charging problems
- Bluetooth monitoring via smart phone app
- Serial port communication with the BMS for advanced users (RS232/RS485 via 2 RJ45 ports)
- User serviceable and re-closeable case
- 350A surge discharge for 3 seconds (highest in the industry)

For full specs and pre-order information, go to:
https://store.ldsreliance.com/colle...-12v-100ah-lifepo4-premium-deep-cycle-battery

Anyone participating in the group buy/pre-order gets $175 off.  That is an outstanding deal!

I'm also looking for anyone with a van or RV in the DFW area that is in the market for some batteries to work with me on an install and in-depth review video.

Link isn't working for me. Might be on my end, will continue to try.

OK working now, I subscribed and put a Battery in my cart.

Before I buy the Battery I might need to pickup a charger, my Progressive Dynamics
(PD 9245) may or may not be the best version for LifePo4. Any thoughts?

Current system is 2-6V GC about 4 yrs old. and still working fine w/400w solar.

I'm still not convinced that LiFePO4 make sense when I can buy 6 new lead acid batteries for the same price. At 5 years each that's 30 years. What am I missing?

hugemoth said:
I'm still not convinced that LiFePO4 make sense when I can buy 6 new lead acid batteries for the same price. At 5 years each that's 30 years. What am I missing?

Lead acid batteries will last around 500 cycles.
LiFePO4 batteries generally more than 2000 cycles so LiFePO4 will last longer.

You can get a true 50AH available Lead Acid group 29C Marine Deep cycle battery from Walmart for $99.00 so you can get a true (safe discharged to 50%) 100Ah for $200 if you buy 2 of them.   But the best you will get is 5 years from them under ideal conditions until they are below 80% capacity.

For mobile use, there is a huge weight advantage as 100Ah of safely useable Amp hours in LiFePO4 is about 1/4 that of lead acid to provide that same capacity.

One advantage of lead acid is that they are always kept at full charge ready for use.  LiFePO4 batteries should be kept at 75% capacity or less until ready for use.   If you keep your LiFePO4 batteries at full charge all the rime, you are giving up some of that long life advantage they have over lead acid imo.

I still use Lead acid at home mostly and LiFePO4 for the road in my travel camper minivan.

Latest posts