6 Months In Checking in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cy_5th

Reaction score
I am doing well. My dog is adapting well. I am finally gaining the weight I lost (because of the stressful time I was in which caused me to start this new chapter in my life)

Got my finances in order, budget is working out, the routine that I was mentioning in the 3 months with a few tweaks is working well. Everything is well.

I got my first 72 hour red tag to move boondocked. Lol. I was already there for two nights (which I have been doing since February staying two nights leaving the third day for remote working ) and got tagged the last day saying I have to move two night from when I got the tag. So I stayed the extra night. Lol. This is right smack dab near my work when I go into the office. I have not had any problems with the places I stay at when working remote.

I called the local PD to clarify with Traffic Sergeant. He said I the next day you have to move at least a mile away and can go back to same spot in a few days he said. But I will start rotating now. There are a few beautiful spots I can go to with a walk.

I am learning more and familiarizing myself about maintenance and especially the LI Battery which caused me some grief when they did a recall update. Lol.

Anyway I'm enjoying one of things that I haven't done in awhile very while, fishing. Nice to boondock at place you can fish at. I like lure fishing more than cut bait and wait style but anyway I digress.

Also I would love to give a shout out to the Tues and Friday night chat room group they are really helpful and great company to chat with. I don't think I can do this without that now. Thank you.

Thanks for reading

Any advice appreciated

-Cy

Attachments

• PXL_20240721_202431023.jpg
    PXL_20240721_202431023.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hope you catch enough your thumb gets rubbed raw! Wear a glove or use a thick micro fiber towel. A chartreuse curly tail jig on a 1/4 oz jig hook works well when dock fishing.