31 Year Old Male with a VW Camper Bus and a Dog

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMG87

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Andrew. I'm an easy-going, spur of the moment kinda guy. I love camping in Deanne (Dee for short), my 1977 VW Camper or just going for a cruise. We measure things in smiles per gallon, not miles per gallon :p I'm a bit of a SciFi and Fantasy nerd, but don't judge too hard! I'm just as happy going for a long hike, skiing, or bikejoring with Jaida, my (almost) four year old Siberian Husky. I'm an avid kayaker, too!

I am seeking a female between 25 and 35 who wants to share some grand adventures and memories! I am looking for a life partner, not just someone along for the ride.

I have an insatiable wanderlust and am actively working toward fulfilling my dream of fulltime vanlifing :D Anyone adventurous enough for a cross country trip in a 42 year old VW with no destination and no deadline in mind?

I'm an old-fashioned romantic at heart and am extremely loyal :)

As previously mentioned, Dee is a 1977 VW Camper.  I've had her for nearly 14 years and she is in excellent mechanical shape.  I just rebuilt the engine a few thousand miles ago and at the same time, I redid the entire brake system and gave her new tires.  This summer (since I'm not neat enough a welder for body work), I'm getting all the bodywork and paint done.  After that, I am all set to go full time.  My job lets me work anywhere there is an internet connection and Dee has cellular internet :)

I am currently located in mid-Florida, but I am looking to leave ASAP. I am more of a cold weather guy and would prefer to spend more time in the north rather than the south. As I tell my friends, "If you're cold, you can always throw on another layer. If you're hot, there's only so much you can take off before the cops get involved" ;P

Feel free to PM me!

Attachments

• 20190227_175929.jpg
    20190227_175929.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20181207_174244.jpg
    20181207_174244.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11