2018 RT

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez123biz

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to make it to the RTR, and am looking for  little information and insight into the event.
The area that Bob has vfor the RTR, how far is if from the main area of Quartzite. I have a small travel van and would need to purchase items like food and ice.

Also any special space to camp in, or just pull up and camp as long as it is not close to antoher camper.

Thanks

Town is not far and as for camping, if you haven't seen the vlogs from last year you ought to. A picture explains it very well but it's nothing to be concerned about if you don't do youtube.

Welcome ez to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. see you there. highdesertranger

Quartzsite is only a few miles away. Depending on when you arrive, space will determine how far from each other. Have fun.

ez123biz said:

Also any special space to camp in, or just pull up and camp as long as it is not close to antoher camper.

Thanks

No special spaces to camp in at all. Just look for a nice shade tree and make your self to home. :cool:

The RTR is as close camping as I ever get. If you camp further out on the fringe you'll have more space.

DLTooley said:
The RTR is as close camping as I ever get.  If you camp further out on the fringe you'll have more space.

If one camps further out on the fringe is it possible to get to the main events, how long would it take to get to the main RTR events on foot? Can one hitch a ride with fellow fringe campers if it's too far out?
Cheers,
Malcolm (Malkey)