2 New Yorkers, 2 Cats, and a Old Rusty Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slow2day said:
A ripple effect. Vloggers vlogging about vloggers.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Good luck on your adventure.

About 15 years ago I had a Falcon 190 but it was the Dodge version.

I like that bright interior in your Ford.
Woah! would love to see a picture of it if you have one. The old campers are always a site to see

crofter said:
Sunday morning is your best video yet, gave you a thumbs up. I love it that you make grill toast (how I do it). Now I need to get on with my Sunday morning.
-crofter
We go by the saying, "why have bread if its not toasted" nothing beats a good toasted piece of bread. Thanks for the thumbs up, you really didn't have to. We didn't realize we came off so self promoting, much apologies to the forum.

txmnjim said:
well, i don't care if they promote their channel or not. plenty others do around here.
welcome to the forum and hope your adventure is a grand one! yes, it definitely pays
to have friends ;)
thanks! Do you have a instagram, we would love to see your van. It looks so cool in your profile pic

xroadventure said:
Woah! would love to see a picture of it if you have one. The old campers are always a site to see

Here ya go. I kinda wish I still had it but because of medical issues I had to stay in S&B for a time and the apt. complex where I lived wouldn't allow me to park it there.

85 Falcon jpg.jpg

Attachments

• 85 Falcon jpg.jpg
    85 Falcon jpg.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 8
slow2day said:
Here ya go. I kinda wish I still had it but because of medical issues I had to stay in S&B for a time and the apt. complex where I lived wouldn't allow me to park it there.
That is one fine looking van! What was her name(if any)? The spare tire on the front really looks good on her, it like a nose :) . Auto companies definitely don’t make vans with that amount of exterior personality anymore. Damn sorry you had to give her up, hopefully she’s out there zipping around still. It’s such a refreshing sight seeing another falcon driving by, barely pushing 60 and each one look damn good doing it!

^
No names for my vans but when I stayed at Slab City years ago, a person there started calling me Falconetti.

Falconetti was a character in the '70s TV series Rich Man,Poor Man.

Before my present Ford van, I had owned several Dodge vans over the years and they all served me well for many 1000's of miles.

xroadventure said:
thanks! Do you have a instagram, we would love to see your van. It looks so cool in your profile pic
no, but i sold the Westy in my profile pic many years ago. wasn't practical to keep it at the
time but i sure do miss it...