• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1991 Dodge passenger van Corvallis, Oregon -sold

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

towhee

Reaction score
For sale ASAP
1991 Dodge Ram 350 
Passenger van. 
118,000 miles

I bought this vehicle to adventure in and it served me well for my first season of desert camping. I then downsized to a smaller van to travel so this one has been sitting ever since. It's time to let it go. 

I would like to sell it quickly as I am heading south soonish. 

It was a great camper and could be for you too. 

I put new tires, front brakes, starter and battery on in  (2015). The tires are excellent tires: Michelin LTX m/s2. 

Since I only drove it one season the tires and brakes have less than 8,000 miles on them. 

Bob Wells did a blog post showing how I slept in a hammock in this van so you can see some pictures of this van here:  http://www.cheaprvliving.com/conversion-details/hammock-living-ultimate-simple-van-conversion/

More detail. 

Has drivers seat and passenger seat. No bench seats. Nothing to get rid of!

Has a solenoid and wiring to charge a house battery from the alternator. 

The rear heater core leaks but could be by passed easily. I never needed the rear heater. 

No AC.  That is limiting in some climates. 

This van has heart and spirit and is a great adventure van. She did well in the desert. 

I am asking $1200 OBO. I'd like her to go to a Vandweller so the adventure can continue. 

For more info please PM me and we can talk. 

I sent you two PM's. Is this van still available. I am interested and live within 200 miles of your specified location.

Please PM me back either way

Thanks

Latest posts