• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Shasta Compact for Sale - SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your original ask price was low and a deal for someone truly!!

so sorry you have to ditch it right now and get improved health!!

I googled it. Nice little rv! Sleep, kitchen, toilet area and the improvements you posted sound fab.
You are adding solar which is wonderful

and it beats a cargo trailer big time in my eyes LOL

I hope you get a buyer soon. I find it very kind you are offering a great price to someone here before you put it out on the real market!! Wish ya nothing but the best WB!

From a Google search "Shasta Compact Towing Specs: Weight of the Compact: 1,125 pounds. Length (Including the Tongue): 13ft." This is dry weight before anything is added like water, pots, clothes, etc.

Doesn't do it justice.... And panel not mounted.... So far I have (1) 300 watt panel..
.been injured.... But planning a trip to Texas to get another.... I am posting on my phone.... A first so it's difficult..... Let me see what else I have in photos

I actually thought there would be an interest from our community......hmmmm.....go figure

probably priced too high. i just did a CL search in my area and
found several 20ft and larger trailers for less. i would put it on
CL and see what happens? good luck!

SOLD $1700......should have asked more.....shoulda.....woulda....coulda.....lol....and yes I sold it to one of our own.....not from this post but from FACEBOOK …..in just a few days the post was viewed 11,500 times and sold to the second person that looked at it....

Congratulations! As I was reading this thread I was wishing I lived closer to you. I will hopefully be in OK but not soon. Anyhow, it is sold... and for a good price. What a great talent to be able to flip a vintage trailer!