$100 for 100 Watt SOlar Panels at Home Depot. 4-8-2016 One day only.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOFCHAK

Reaction score
Sorry about posting this on such notice, but it looks like Home Depot is selling their 100w Grape Solar panels for $100 each today. Ship to store or to home shipping is free, so it's a pretty good deal.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Grape-So...ts-and-12-Volt-Systems-GS-Star-100W/204211365

Edi.t i just noticed that Amazon has them for $100 each as well. Perhaps this model is being cleared out? It's the cheapest I've seen them so far.

Thanks for the original posting of this and for 'bumping' it..it looks like a pretty good price. I remember buying panels 20 years ago that cost $5 per watt!

I looked at the website, and it shows efficiency at 17.4%...but then the datasheet they provide shows 14.63%...not much difference, but it makes me wonder.

And the frame material is not specified....I would assume from the pictures that its aluminum, but it could be plastic. Just not sure from looking at the pictures.

Saw This too

This is a better deal. No taxes and free shipping (outside CA). And better company.

Wave goodbye to Spring and bask in some sunny savings from June 12th to June 20th, 2017 during our Summer Sale.

For a limited time, save $45 on Renogy's 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panels with promo code SUMMER100P! A steal at only $99.99, and the perfect gift for dad this upcoming Father's Day.

Looking for a larger, more complete system? Take 10% on all Renogy Cabin Kits with promo code SUMMER10. These kits range from 1000W to 4500W and come fully equipped with MidNite Solar Charge Controllers, Breakers, and more!

Take advantage of these great deals while supplies last!

https://www.renogy.com/renogy-100-w...-65184901&mc_cid=1466ec8404&mc_eid=5eb105c3f8

Renogy seems the best choice...well respected and tons of videos on their use!
I'd rather drop an extra $40 for quality and performance unless a weekend
warrior 3x a year...then go for cheap.