• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10 RV slots on 1.7 acres, 90 miles east of Amarillo

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You DO know that Colorado and Texas are only seperated by about 40-something miles, right?

The weather (and temps) summer and winter, in the northern Texas Panhandle are very much identical to the weather in southeastern Colorado along the front range....in fact, Lamar, Limon, Springfield..that area, has some very HOT summers. I've been there in the middle of summer riding to and from Sturgis and let me tell you, it was HOT HOT HOT...around 110 degrees sometimes.

But yes, the weather way up in the Northern Rockies is WAAAY different than the weather 1000 miles away in the southern tip of Texas...but....nobody lives there anyway...  

:p

Aye Tx2Sturgis. ;) Seriously though I do need to visit Texas and plan on it now that I’m going mobile. I do want to avoid the high temps as well as the very cold ones so being mobile is the best of both worlds. I have a friend who lives in Texas and I would love to visit her and get a tour of the Great Star State.

Latest posts