YOU ARE IN THE GIRLS' ROOM!!! re: Changing Tires

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also added the State Farm towing. When I added it this was the caution the State Farm rep told me: every time you use it, whether for a jump start, a tow or unlock your keys it is considered a claim-as in will have an effect on your next terms rate, so use it sparingly. Secondly, it will only tow to nearest available shop & no more than 10 miles. It won't tow to your preferred shop if there is a shop closer. This was the caution from the sales rep. I haven't looked into it by reading the docs. In fact they never sent me the fine print docs. I'm staying pretty local for right now so at the cost savings, its an acceptable risk for me. As soon as I start spending much time more than 10 miles away from my trusted mechanic or a home base to work on my vehicle, I'll be getting the green version of AAA. Can't think of the name of it but it's pretty comparable to AAA in most ways, except you can't add it on the same day you need it. Other than that I like their policies better than AAA. Just my (& my State Farm reps) 2¢, ymmv