Xmas eve robbery

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wagoneer said:
"...Still shaking  no response is necessary."
Sheeesh, what a bumner!  :s
But now, even if you didn't already know it, you have earned your wings
as  a *survivor*...(You must have a guardian angel.)
Now take a deep breath. 
:angel: Charlotte

Skhhhheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
I hatesk when that happensk !

I worked in a supermarket that got robbed. Later that day I saw the manager and asked if he was OK.
He just looked at me and said "tha tha that th th th thing lo lo looked like a ga ga ga god damn cannon."

I had total respect for him from then on because he wasn't afraid to admit he was scared

So glad you’re ok, Adrian. I hope they get this SOBs

Are any of the people in that video you?   :p

Glad to hear you came through it OK.  
Not really surprising a pawn shop in the Mission would get robbed.  Terrible neighborhood.
My sister lives in the Tenderloin.  Talk about a sewer.

dang Adrian, glad you made it out. you better start heading to RTR get out of that craziness for awhile. highdesertranger

Wow, so sorry to hear!
Glad you came out without physical harm, but please please be kind to yourself and practise good self care whenever needed!
This is still traumatizing as is!

I am the one with the North face puffy coat looking down talking with the detective explaining where I was put down. Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes, I am seeking some physiological support, be on the road by 1/07/18

wagoneer said:
Still shaking 4 men in masks with mac 9's robbed the store i work at, I was thrown to the ground as the perp had the gun to my head. The boss got shot going for the guns, he survived but at 77 years old was shaken up quite a bit. Just had to get that out, no response is necessary .
http://kron4.com/2017/12/22/video-s...-mission-district-pawn-shop-in-san-francisco/
Sorry to hear this. I hope the owner makes a full recovery. Other than that, I don't know what to say. :(

I'm so glad you are O.K. 

I have a friend that slapped a would be robbers hand out of the till and closed the drawer saying "NO" at the same time. He left.  She was already a Grandmother of 8, just as I am.  We're just used to slapping hands away from places they shouldn't be I reckon.

I Wish You a Good & Quiet New Years

Jewellann and Q