Work at Quartzsite??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcap328

Reaction score
We're wanting to head to Q after the holidays but we need to be able to work at least part-time while we're there. Anyone have any inside info on if there's jobs available there? I'm not finding a lot posted online but we heard there's a lot of day jobs at the booths. Any info would be very helpful!!<br />Thanks!!

I saw that post but we need something with pay not a work for site kind of job. Heard anything of paying jobs?? Thanks!!

&nbsp;When they set up all those flea market stalls 'n such, during the main event, and after when they tear 'em all down, you can often get some temp work. ..Willy.

I saw work available at the palo verde cafe in quartzsite. The ad was from october, but you can call and see if they still need help. Phone # is <span style="color: #0066cc;"><span class="skype_pnh_text_span"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">928-230-4107,&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><span style="color: #000000;"> .<br />They where hiring for all positions.<br />Good luck.</span></span></span>

&nbsp;&nbsp; The season in Quartzsite is basically Nov. to end of Mar. The hiring starts in Oct. Pretty much all the jobs are filled by the end of Nov.

There are jobs to be had. The second place I looked hired me on the spot, and I started that day. It may have been a case of the right place, right time as they let another girl go after they hired me.

hitek, I enjoy your blog. Are you guys in Q now?

&nbsp;&nbsp; Took a couple of folks camped near me to breakfast this morning. Went to the Quail Run Cafe in Q Town. Help wanted sign in the window.

Job update. There are temp jobs to be had all over Q now. One spot I saw is looking for 3 bartenders, 4 waitresses, and two cooks. I think if you want to work there are jobs here. The big tent is up and the summer campground companies are all here recruiting.

Planning to be in Quartzsite 3/11/13 to 3/16/13 the day I turn 65 My E350 is loaded with fleamarket stuff San Francisco Funk Can anyone recommend a good selling spot

&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Ali, $10 bucks a day and you can camp at your booth. Water and porta potties on site. There are other options also. Get ahold of me a couple of days before you head out and I'll meet up with you and give you the whole rundown. Take care.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael

good deal I know a lot of road sellers that have done this but never got any inside info the beast is loaded and I am ready thanks Adrian