Women Only: Convoy/travel buddy from the south to New England this summer?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShastaRosie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm going to head from Tennessee to New Hampshire and back again, starting around July 20, get there for Labor Day, then turn around and head back. I'm in a small RV, but if anyone wants to ride along and tent camp on my site (or their own site), or convoy, I'd love some company. I'm over 40, a non-smoker, non-drinker, vegan, with a cat and dog, pretty good sense of humor, love '70s and '80s music and also big band (I can pogo to ant music and I'm also a ballroom dancer). Would love to try outdoor yoga. I've been full-time on the road since March 1. Ultimate goal is to get to Arizona for the winter. I like peace and quiet but can also be chatty at times.

Hi Rosie,

While I'm not ready to travel, I live in southeastern Arizona.
Where were you planning on being in Arizona if you make it for this coming winter?

Hi Gloria, I'm thinking the southwestern corner, I heard there's an RV place there I was thinking of trying. Maybe we can meet up on my way through, or you can head east with me in the spring.