Women Only at the RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanGirl

Reaction score
Does someone know who will be the MC for the RTR women only time? I would like to know the subject matter.

I am bringing a bunch of sarongs. I want to do a seminar on their many uses. I need models.

VanGirl said:
Does someone know who will be the MC for the RTR women only time?
<br /><br />I don't know what it will be like at this coming RTR, but during the past 2 RTRs the women-only time was extremely informal.&nbsp; Cheri (GrammaHugaBaby) facilitated the discussions for this group.&nbsp; She did a great job and I hope she takes it on again this next time.<br /><br />We talked about why we were, or wanted to live in a vehicle.&nbsp; Also we talked about safety, privacy, personal care, and probably other pertinent topics that I can't remember right now.&nbsp; We laughed a lot.&nbsp; I walked away feeling that maybe&nbsp;I wasn't so different after all.&nbsp; It's fun to share how you do things and great to learn how others do the same.&nbsp; Lots of good learning.<br /><br />I hope that answers your question ... and I hope to see you there!<br /><br />Suanne

If we are looking for volunteers I would be glad to give a short computer class as long as I'm given some ideas on what you want to learn in the time we have.

No gathering of RVers, van/car/tent dwellers, takes place without multiple discussions of &nbsp;toilets; the variety and useage.

Ah, I remember the good ol'days when the girls would gather and talk about....<br />BOYS. and the difference between necking and petting. &nbsp; Now we talk about toilets. <br />Who knows where our conversations will lead when we are&nbsp; under the awning.<br /><br />Nelda

So funny Ladies. I think we are going to enjoy the Girls room. Sounds like the RTR is under control. Just keep in mind that I will help if I can. <br /><br />I'm gona try to bring my Sprinter van if I'm finished with the interior change I'm making. Some of the guys wanted to see my WIFI antenna setup. I may let them if they behave themselves.

The 'Girl's Room' is always open under my Roadtrek awning.&nbsp; That is, unless Jerry is trapped inside. We'll have to keep an excape route open for him. We just had our 44th wedding anniversary last week. <br /><br />I, for one, would love a computer lesson. Of any kind.&nbsp; I need to know how to use my delorme gps more than I do. I can't move my email address book.&nbsp;&nbsp; My system restore just disappeared .Stuff like that.<br />Treats usually appear and the dogs are always welcome.&nbsp; Tony, the cutest dog ever (in his size catagory), has to appear and act like he likes me.<br />No sarong for me. It would take too many yards of material.<br /><br />Nelda <br /><br /><br />