Whats up with the sex thing?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagoneer

Reaction score
Are WE ARE ALL transgender,or whatever you wanna call it. Just seems mean to exclude. just questioning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what is love? (peaking through the door)

Not sure, but the friends that take up the stigmata seriously believe in what it encompass.  

I have had clients that were hermaphrodite, so I have no problem in believing that if a persons body is made differently, a persons mind can be also.  A better question is, what is normal.  There is no normal.  Everyone is unique. 

I am not sure what love is.  When it happens to me it is like being in another world.  When I return, I don't remember.  (That's my story, and I am sticking to it!)   :blush:

Growing up with drag queens rock stars and studs have learned people are just that people.

wagoneer said:
what is love?

That is easy I can answer that, another word for Love, is Compassion another word for compassion is caring, so simply put if you care you love. It is not very complicated, not hard to do. :)

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” [/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]― [/font][font=Lato,]Dr. Seuss[/font]

As someone who has first-hand experience with a family member transitioning, I've mainly learned that you don't have to agree with or even understand a person to love them.  Love is unconditional.

Regarding your post subject, I've also learned that strictly speaking, sex and gender are considered two different things, so asking about the "sex thing" is really not typically appreciated by those most directly concerned.

Having said that, I know this is the off-topic section of the forum but one of the things I most appreciate about this forum is that it can be a place where people of all backgrounds and beliefs come to discuss and share experiences about living a frugal nomadic life.  Not politics, or religion, or gender.  The interwebs are positively overflowing with such discussions.  And some of us encounter it in daily living, whether we choose to or not.

Personally, I could care less if someone self-identifies as transgender, non-binary, gender fluid, cisgender or one of the other gazillion gender labels (Facebook, for example, offers users 56 gender categories to select), anymore than I care about labels of other kinds, but I get more than enough of that stuff from daily life and countless other websites.  There are precious few places to find first-hand information about frugal nomadic living!

Now you kids get the hell off my lawn, dammit!!  :p

Peace.

sex is biological, identity is individual
And I think we're all a bit 'fluid' straight guys in the prison system have sex with other guy (unfortunately not always voluntarily) and a lot of straight women are up for a bit of sex with other women now and then

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree? I traveled the world and the seven seas. Everyone is looking for something.

Latest posts