What are you doing today?!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😂😂 yeah; this is exactly what Penn St & Nebraska both said too when they joined the Big Ten. How’s that worked out for em?😂😂

But they’ll stand a better chance when 〽️ichigan leaves the B10.

Penix will suffer psychological flashback nightmares if he faces 〽️s defense again. He’ll be takin to the psyc ward mumbling “but but I’m not a Hoosier anymore”😂
Sayin
You might be right Only time will tell. Were Neb and Pitt in the national top 10? I also see that Michigan State announced Saturday Oregon State head coach Jonathan Smith will become the Spartans' next head coach. Guess I'll have to start paying attention to "eastern" college football now.

It’s Football Saturday!

At 4:00 PM, my Florida State Seminoles versus Georgia Bulldogs on ESPN. The "What If?" CFP matchup.

This game is all about narrative . . .

The playoff snubbed undefeated FSU Seminoles versus missed-it-by-that-much Georgia. Unfortunately, FSU's team has mostly dropped out or is injured. Meanwhile, Georgia looks to be at full strength. It would have been much more interesting if it was the other way around…….

Hoping for the Seminole upset of the Bulldogs but Georgia just lookin too strong.

intjonny

What are we doing today?
a)
We picked-up our elderly neighbor 'Scott' from three days in hospital.
According to his paperwork, his BP was 83/53, and he was severely dehydrated.
They stabilized him.
Let's see how long until he trashes his body again.
I give him a couple-three weeks until he mucks it up.
'Scott' ain't particularly bright.
b)
The neighborhood goofballs stole a floor-jack from The Home Depot about a mile away.
These people live in warehouse-pallet hovels covered in blue plastic tarps.
The likelihood of any of them using a pallet-jack -- in a swamp -- is pretty much zero.
Although, as usual, I am impressed by their industriousness.
The thing probably weighs as much as half a heifer.
And somebody dragged it all around the community before tiring of the excitement.
So, naturally, our neighborhood inherits it.
The The Home Depot manager said he will send a crew to fetch it [holding my breath].

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230-140346.png
    Screenshot_20231230-140346.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
It’s College Football Playoff Happy New Year Monday!!!!!!

〽️ichigan Wolverines vs Alabama Crimson Tide at 5:00pm at the Rose 🌹 Bowl in Pasadena Ca

Alabama has been the most dominant football team of this century since the 〽️ichigan teams of the first 20 years of the last century.

Hopefully 〽️y 〽️ichigan Wolverines can overcome their recent playoff woes and defeat the Alabama juggernaut……..

tmp.gif

jonny boi sporting the Maize & Blue!

2 Jan, ‘24

Today’s itinerary:
1- laundry (laundromat)
2- groceries (walmart)
3- gas (walmart)
4- water (30 gallons yesterday at a marina)

Leaving Naples area and head back to the Keys
Tonight I’ll be sleeping in Key Largo.

Happy New Year!
jonny boi still livin the dream🤙😎

Its National Championship Football Monday!

〽y 〽️ichigan Wolverines playing the Huskies of Washington in Houston Texas for the college football National Championship. 7:30 PM EST

1704715447122.gif

IMG_2340.jpeg

intjonny boi livin the dream

No dog in that fight. I just hope it's a great game with exciting moments.

Today I’m salivating after a National Championship game victory by the University of Michigan Wolverines Team #144.

Frankly; I’ve enjoyed how anyone I’ve encountered donning Ohio St or Mich St or Notre Dame apparel look away or down towards their toes while I’m sporting my Block 〽️ Maize & Blue Union Victory hat……

Of course that’s not to take anything away from those Universities fine research academic accomplishments for the advancement of the Human Condition.

But in terms of overall historical athletic endeavors……
Well, 〽️ichigan literally taught Notre Dame the game of Football so ND owes 〽️ichigan an assist for all of its on field success;

Ohio State, historically has almost always had more raw talent playing on the field than 〽️ but yet 〽️ichigan finds ways to consistently wreck those highly talented Buckeye seasons;

Michigan State, hmmm, will always remain our Lil Brother with their deep seated inferiority complex periodically requiring massive therapy.

Yes; today I’m savoring this season…….🤙
〽️Go Blue〽️
intjonny boi livin the dream😎

IMG_2347.png
Last night:
New York’s Empire State Building paying tribute
to Michigan’s National Championship win 🏆
(am thinkin not Seattle’s Space Needle)

jonny boi still 〽️ celebrating…….

Latest posts