WeeRolling with Wrangler

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beetle

Reaction score
Home base is NJ. Picking up my WeeRoll Classic ~1000lbs. Towing with jeep wrangler. Also bought Thermal Refuge by CLAM (to cook in and use as reading room) as I overwinter at my beloved Hunting Island SP.  Some solar...hope to eventually invest in good kit.

I would be interested in any east coast groups.

Deb

We had a 4x4 Tacoma with a topper and a 10'x14' Kodiak tent then later a small trailer that worked really well but got so much gear the truck seem to always be loaded when we wanted to go wheeling off road. I would make a real effort to stay light especially if your going out on the ice! Nice looking ice house!

Can you post some pictures?

I presume it’s like a Boler.

I have a Wrangler I’m refurbishing now. I’ve been toying with the idea of taking out the passenger seat and fabricating a bed for me and the dogs. I’ve seen people put tents on their roofs. I don’t like tents.

Hi!

Visit weeroll.com.  I ordered the Classic model. My 2014 will tow it.  Good travels!

I like that set up, are you in a JKU?

Just took a look at the wee roll site and their build photos.  Its cool they post lots of photos. You can see they do really nice construction, perhaps even a bit over built, exactly how I like things... Built to last.

Hi. Thx for that affirmation. There were two requirements I had for this retirement adventure: towable with my JK and weather-proof.

Yes. The Weeroll looks like an awful lot of utility bang for the buck.