Visible cellular account holders. -question

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanInaBox

Reaction score
Hey to all.. so today I get my friendly reminder to pay my bill. I clicked on the link in the email and it appears to load but then only to a blank page. Same thing when attempting to reset password via the reset link in email. I’m using iOS browser. 12.4.1. Was wondering if one of you kind folks would check to see if your having the same issue. OR a fix for this issue.JavaScript is enabled. Cleared web data. Rebooted phone. Used incognito mode (Private)on browser. Contacted them through chat... that was useless. I just want to know if anyone else can login through the browser on their phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you use private browser, most cookies are disabled,. That may be your problem.
I have added automatic payment on my account, so the friendly reminder comes up only to tell me, that they will charge my card the following day.

Thanks Sofi. I was told to try private browsing actually by the Visible rep. It must be something either in my settings that got changed or on their end. I’m stumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk