Van Conversion DIY

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry1212

Reaction score
Hey all, 
I am planning to transform a VW van into a camper. 
Has anyone heard of the supplier Camper Creatures or already ordered with them ?
Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the CRVL forums harry1212! Are they located in Portugal? If so then you probably won't find anyone here who has used them. Many of us have had VW vans at some point in our lives and while they are fun to drive and use as campers they are not very practical due to the small size, poor mechanical reliability, and ridiculous pricing.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Just curious what year VW, what modifications you are wanting and how many occupants will be traveling in it? I have owned and built several older VW buses and campers which were really fun. I actually made a big tool box out of one that I could sleep in while at dealerships many years ago. Is this the company based in Portugal?

Hey Harry,

I did a conversion with Camper Creatures materials and I am more than happy! Great service, very good quality, nice design and fast delivery. Have fun!

Latest posts