Unexplained phenomenon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack...I hear that...in fact it totally depends on who you ask....<br /><br />The thing that interests me is the supposedly precise lines that connect multiples of some of the ancient sites. <br /><br />The immediate thing that comes to mind is the ruins at Aztec, the main Chaco culture site and Paquime near Casa Grandes, Chih, MX. One big ol' line. I can't prove it though. The main thing I am interested is in what it feels like to me.<br /><br />An example is that I had imprinted deep in my mind a vision of the African veldt and what it felt like to be there....I went and the exact vision presented itself to me and the feeling was an intense feeling of being home. No African blood in me that I know of.<br /><br />Another example is when my wife, Kit, and I first walked onto the lower end of the main thoroughfare at Teotihuacan and she broke down in tears, trembling. She never does that and she had told me that it was the same for her as Africa was for me....she knew that place and when she saw it in the flesh, she felt a huge release of emotion and trembling and a feeling of being completely at home, she belonged there....she had been driven to go there since as far back as she could remember.<br /><br />I would love if she could get off work long enough for us to go to Teo on the solstice this month.....the Ruiz lads and Poppa Ruiz are leading a Toltec ceremony and I would love us to be on the site to feel that.....<br /><br />I have learned that what I feel in my gut and heart is much more important to what I think about it....

Find it yet Diane....? They are ancient earthworks, etc. similar to Stone Henge. They are all over Britain and France, etc. I don't mean to be mysterious at all...this is just something I have found to interest me these days.....<br />Bri

Dragonflyinthesky: Feeling dumb about ley lines is something everyone should share. <br /><br />One of the cool things about not knowing anything about much of anything is that it provides a lot of territory to poke into.&nbsp; Which is why I strive not to know anything if I can help it.<br /><br />But I've read a lot of books, maybe all of them, on ley lines and while there's some cause to think they might exist, such as the one Bri describes and a lot of others, there's no solid reason to be sure they do.&nbsp; Which leaves us all equal, roughly, insofar as knowledge about ley lines.<br /><br />Not knowing anything about ley lines is an easy goal to achieve.&nbsp; All you have to do is read everything ever written about them.<br /><br />But the country of the henges is a great place to try figuring them out.&nbsp; And the sites up around Aztec, NM - Chaco Canyon might be.&nbsp; Those people built a bunch of straight-line roads out from Chaco in every direction, kept them straight no matter what was in the way.&nbsp; You can still see them from the air.<br /><br />Maybe following ley lines.&nbsp; Maybe just means they had one hell of a lot of slaves doing the work for them, so they didn't mind how much trouble it cost keeping them in straight lines.

I knew it; those 2 coming out of that bar were definitely abdominal men, as for the snow it's just a job now.&nbsp;<br />Oh well, back to the mashed potatoes, and the blue moon.<br />Does this fit in the strange sightings thread?

#27 <br /><br />Maybe I read the heading wrong. I thought it said, "Unexplained Phenomenon" <br /><br />You didn't elaborate on the blue moon or the abdomenal men with a snow job so you probably still qualify as not having explained yourself completely.

Latest posts