Too Nice

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I'm mobile because I want to see the country.   :cool:

I'm not nice. I'm a grumpy old bastard.    :angel:

To the OP, 

Piercing the seven veiled charade of imposed, indoctrinated social niceties, you doubtless know that if it feels like abuse, it invariably will be...

AeroNautiCal said:
To the OP, 

Piercing the seven veiled charade of imposed, indoctrinated social niceties, you doubtless know that if it feels like abuse, it invariably will be...

Who controls those feelings ?

Star Gazer I know how you feel. I had lots of "friends" that I've helped, I always worked long & hard to do what I thought was the right thing to do, had the toys, cabin, etc then broke my back 10 years ago & most of my friends wentpoof & were gone. I let them use the cabin while I was recouping & couldn't walk for a year. Then a real friend & I fry up & picked up over 600 beer cans from the yard & left many more. I sold it & the new owner picked up about 900 more. The few true friends I could count on 1 hand & my best one died, & my dog Annie died. But dearh is part of life. My 2 sons don't even come over as they're afraid I might need a box moved or something so I'm selling it all & going to explore the greatest country on earth. I do believe in people & think maybe the good ones ones are still out there & I'm sure I'll meet good & bad. My life has no rear view mirror & I don't blame anyone or hold grudges. I've always been an extrme adrenaline junky & done most everything to the extreme so it's time to try the slow lane for a while. I worked ard all my life to get all this stuff I thought I wanted & now it's a burdon till it's gone & I'm free. Thae happiest people on earth have the least. Good luck I wish you the best & being Thankful is the path to being Happy.

I think it is time to for people to do some more reading about the human body and how the brain works and what processes in the body triggers those feelings of being happy.